Coronil Patanjali Medicine: Yoga guru Baba Ramdev said on Tuesday that his company Patanjali Ayurveda has prepared the first Ayurvedic medicine for Covid-19, Chorovirus Disease.
Ramadev said that a coronal analgesic drug helps to treat respiratory illness.
“The whole country and the world are waiting for Corona to vaccinate. “We are proud to announce that the first Ayurveda, clinically controlled trial based evidence and research-based medicine were produced by the combined efforts of Patanjali Research Center and NIMS,” Haridwar said at a press conference here.
Here’s everything you need to know about the new Ayurvedic medicine for Covid-19:
- The medicine comes as part of a kit consisting of Coronil and Swasari Watts and Anu Oil. Patanjali Ayurveda tweeted that the new Covid-19.
- Ramdev said that over 100 compounds have been used in coronil. The complete kit helps to strengthen immunity.
- Patanjali suggests that two tablets should be consumed with hot water half an hour after each meal. The company says the scale is suitable for people between the ages of 15 and 80. Children aged 6-14 years can take this medicine, but the dosage should be half of that prescribed for adults.
- According to Ramdev, the company conducted two phases of experiments. The first is a clinically controlled study conducted in Delhi, Ahmedabad, and many other cities. Under this, 280 patients were enrolled and 100 percent were recovering, he said. After controlling for the disease and its complications, all major clinical control trials were conducted, Ramdev said.
- Those who gave Pathanjali ಷ Shadhi say that they were completely healed and no one died. 69 percent of them have recovered in three days, Ramdev said. He said there was a 100 percent recovery in seven days.
- Company trial data will be released as evidence in the next few days, the company said.
- No independent medical body has yet confirmed the efficacy of Patanjali’s medicine on V Kovid-19 healing. While the World Health Organization (WHO) recently conducted several drug trials, there is no evidence that any drug cure or Covid-19 can be cured.
India is experiencing an epidemic and the number of Covid-19 cases reached 4.5 lakh on Tuesday. More than 14,000 people have died of the disease so far in the country.
More than 9 million people have been affected since the epidemic broke out in Wuhan, China, in December last year.